What is a Room Recipe?
A Room Recipe service is for those that want a curated finished design plan, but want to do the shopping themselves. We give you a perfect plan and design solutions curated just for your specific space. We suggest items you can buy, but also give you a recipe to follow. Then you can shop, purchase, and put together the room at your own pace.
A ROOM RECIPE IS DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR YOUR SPACE!
It is NOT a room that is already put together. If you wanted that, you can check out our SHOP THE LOOK designs in our shop. No, the room recipe is created just for you!
Working virtually is nothing new for us. We often have clients that are busy professionals, and with our online design studio/client portal it doesn’t matter if you were around the corner or around the world. We’re able to onboard clients and start collaborating immediately.
However, If you live in the locally, we will meet you at your house to kick off your project.
THIS IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
◦ You need a design direction and a plan for the room but you want to execute it yourself
◦ you want to shop and buy items on
◦ you live outside of the Nashville Tennessee area but want your own design by Monarch Lane interiors
What you get in a Room Recipe
Every good design starts with capturing what you want the mood to be for your space. After gathering information from your questionnaire, inspiration images, and our virtual or in person design session, we will put together the concept for your space.
We design the perfect layout for your new room, making sure that everything is functional and flows together beautifully. We give you the details of the ideal products and arrangements.
Every design project with Monarch Lane comes with 3D Renderings so you can visualize your finished space! We give you the Recipe to follow with scripted cards. This way you can get the exact items we suggest or go for something similar.
We shop and source all material selections for your room, making sure everything works together with color, style, and design. You can use the clickable links to purchase directly from our online studio/ client portal, or find similar items on your own. It is completely up to you! We also give you a video walking you through the design and next steps to get going!
How to begin your Room Recipe!
- SELECT YOUR ROOM- Step 1: Select the room you want to have designed from our menu below. If you have more than two spaces, talk to us for a bundled package.
- PURCHASE YOUR ROOM PACKAGE -Step 2: Purchase the Room Recipe Package for your room.
Once you click on the Room you are working on, read through the details for your project, and purchase to get started.
- START COLLABORATING- Step 3: Set up your Design Studio
Once you purchase your Room Recipe package, you will get instant access to our online studio! You will be able to start collaborating right away! You will get instructions, next steps, and a welcome video from us!
- WE DESIGN FOR YOU- Step 4: We Design your Room. Once you purchase your package, you will be able to schedule the discovery phone or zoom chat to go over your project. Once we have ALL the information we need to begin, our experienced Design team starts working on your project. We start with your space plan, so that you know how everything fits best in your space. Then we select furnishings for you based on your design questionnaire, desires, style, and budget. You will receive your finished design within 4-6 weeks from our phone or zoom chat.
- FOLLOW THE RECIPE- Step 5: Follow our Recipe to Build your Design. When we have completed your custom designs, you will get notification that your project is ready for you to view. Follow Designer tips and practices to get the best outcome of your project. View the Floor plans and 3D renderings to vision the finished space. Use the mood board and direct links to shop your Design. And then post your after photos to show all your friends and family your beautifully designed space!
What do they say?
“OVERALL A GREAT EXPERIENCE! As a busy mom of two littles, the room recipe made it easy for me to implement but gave me the flexibility to decide when the time is right. The process itself really required very little time on my end. They pinpointed the look I was aiming for. I like how I can go at my own pace in purchasing and the recipe gives me context of why certain items or designs were selected. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!” -Mary Lister
We look forward to helping you with a Room Recipe soon! Click here to get started!